My wedding day gear:
- Contax 645 | 80mm 2.0 Zeiss lens - medium format film
- Contax 26mm extension ring & filters for close up/details shots
- Film stock - Fuji400H, Porta 400, & Porta 800
- Sekonic L-358 Light Meter
- Canon EOS 1n | 50mm 1.4 lens - 35mm film
- 2 Canon 5D Mark III's - digital
- Digital lenses: 50 mm 1.2, 100mm 2.8, 35 mm 1.2
- Flash - 2 Canon 580EX II
- Libby by Kelly Moore
- Lower Pro Carry On Suitcase
- Money Maker Dual Camera Harness
- Photovision lab
Gear used in the above shot: Contax 645 | +1 filter | Fuji400H | Photovision. The non-glamorous side of this shot was moving everything to a room with better window light. Then I stood on two chairs, attempting to nail the manual focus & not fall!
< < Photographer moms > >
Are you a mom or soon-to-be mom? Click HERE to get my tips on how to navigate being a mom, running a business, & surviving shooting weddings while expecting!